Electrifly Cosmic Wind ARF on YouTube
The single engine, single seat Cosmic Wind racing monoplane was designed in 1947, with Goodyear Trophy victories in mind. This ElectriFly model version excels at sport aerobatics using low-cost brushless power components. It’s also a great choice for club racing — or just chasing another Cosmic Wind at any flying site.
- Versatile sport-scale aerobat — with a racing edge.
- Factory-finished fiberglass and wood structures assemble quickly.
- Factory-hinged ailerons add to the time-saving ARF simplicity.
- Available in red or white, with checkerboard decal sheets included for custom looks.
Able to perform well with economical brushless power systems, the Cosmic Wind excels at sport aerobatics — and is fast enough for club racing fun.
ElectriFly captures the Cosmic Wind’s sleek racing profile with a painted fiberglass fuselage, fiberglass wheel pants, and built-up wood wing and tail covered in MonoKote film. Use the included checkerboard decal sheets to create a custom look.
- Wingspan: 36 in (915 mm)
- Wing Area: 254 in² (16.4 dm²)
- Weight: 27.5-29.5 oz (780-835 g)
- Wing Loading: 15.6-16.7 oz/ft² (48-51 g/dm²)
- Length: 32 in (815 mm)
- Requires: Radio system with a minimum of 4 channels and 3 micro servos; 35-30-1250kV outrunner brushless motor; 25A brushless ESC; 3S 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo battery & 8x8 electric propeller
- ARF - Almost-Ready-to-Fly
- Balsa and Plywood
- Cosmic Wind
- Electric, Brushless
- Fixed Landing Gear
- Lipo 3S, 11.1V
- Sport/Scale Aerobatics