Heli-Max Axe 100 SS on YouTube
Heli-Max has combined Axe 100 CP agility with an aggressive brushless power system to create the Axe 100 SS (Super Sport Brushless). It has the same performance-proven flybarless collective-pitch head and TAGS three-axis gyro found in the CP, but expands the performance possibilities with a number of updates. A 14,750kV brushless outrunner motor and brushless 10A controller boost power. Other enhancements include an extended tail boom as well as a new frame and new rotor blades. It's perfect for the pilot who wants to push the limits -- and it's available as an all-in-one RTF with radio or in a Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) version.
- Brushless-powered for mastering the most demanding stunts.
- Reinforced, molded airframe to accommodate brushless motor power.
- Features an individual controller and servos to maximize performance and simplify maintenance.
- Extended tail boom for improved tail authority.
- Dependable, responsive motor-driven tail rotor.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor flying.
The flybarless collective-pitch rotor head is mechanically simpler, with fewer parts than flybar designs. It not only offers more durability and efficiency, but a wider flight envelope as well.
Rotary-drive, digital servos offer added speed and precision and are fully encased to improve impact resistance and durability.
The Axe 100 SS frame features a traditional design for easy maintenance, and reinforcement at key points for added strength and rigidity.
The large-diameter main gear is attached to the hollow steel main shaft with a screw to prevent movement.
Both Axe 100 SS helis include:
- The assembled Axe 100 SS
- TAGS three-axis gyro
- Installed SLT receiver & servos, 14,750kV outrunner brushless motor & 10A brushless controller
- 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery
- Variable-rate, balancing AC LiPo charger
- Spare main blades and screwdriver
- HMXE0824: Axe 100 SS Brushless Flybarless RTF
- HMXE0825: Axe 100 SS Brushless Flybarless Tx-R
- Rotor Diameter: 9.5 in (242 mm)
- Weight (w/o battery): 1.7 oz (48 g)
- Length: 10.4 in (264 mm)